Vernadsky Challenge is open for applications from startups in the fields of space technologies and active bioelectronics. The deadline is 1st of September 2020.
Vernadsky Challenge is an engineering startup competition with 2М UAH (app. 73 000 USD) available in grant funding. Grant will be divided between 3 winners who will take 1st, 2nd, 3d place. The competition has been running since 2015 and has achieved notable results. 8 of 13 Vernadsky Challenge winners have taken part in CES and TechCrunch Disrupt, raised capital on Kickstarter and Indiegogo or received grants and investment from other contests and venture funds after their triumphant debut on our stage. 32 of 45 finalists have reached prototyping or manufacturing stage.
Focus of our interest:
- space technologies (rockets, launch mechanics, satellites, space engineering and any device that will help people get closer to space)
- active bioelectronics (devices that will, via connections, improve and make the body healthier, devices that can restore body functionality, restore lost organs or limbs, biotech medicine, prosthesis and exoskeletons, medical devices and equipment)
How to apply:
- 1) Go to https://vernadskychallenge.com/
- 2) Download and fill out the application form
- 3) Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2020.
Vernadsky Challenge is held by a not-for-profit organization “Noosphere”. The main mission of Noosphere is to contribute in technology environment through bringing together sharp-witted engineers, mentors and experts from different industries and creating an opportunity for development for innovative startups.
Don’t miss the opportunity to receive grant funding, professional expertise and access to innovative scientific and technological solutions developed by Noosphere.
To apply and find more information visit: https://vernadskychallenge.com/
We would like to thank to the organisers of the Vernadsky Challenge for the article.